Cached attributes

Jonathan Gazeley Jonathan.Gazeley at bristol.ac.uk
Thu Feb 25 14:28:02 CET 2016

On 25/02/16 13:22, Christian Strauf wrote:
> Hi Paul,
>
>> The cached inner user-name is precisely the bit of information we're
>> struggling to obtain :(
> yes, I was referring to the Jonathan's approach to introduce a separate RADIUS attribute e.g. "Inner-Tunnel-User-Name" or something similar that you could set with the inner user name during the authentication process. That together with CoA very likely solves your problem.

Yes, I introduced a new attribute Inner-User-Name and I am setting a
value in the inner tunnel server. However, this does not get saved to
the SSL/TLS cache so when there is an authentication for a resumed
session, we can't access that attribute.

I'm trying to figure out how to cache other stuff with the TLS
attributes that can be pulled back later on.

Thanks,
Jonathan