radwtmp doesn't exist

Alan DeKok aland at deployingradius.com
Thu Feb 25 14:39:31 CET 2016

On Feb 25, 2016, at 8:29 AM, Chris Knipe <savage at savage.za.org> wrote:
> Is this *really* necessary?

  Yes.  Explaining *how* things work is useful.

>  Alan, I'm sorry but I've been on this mailing
> list for a very long time... As someone before said, you are VERY
> condescending and it's rather unpleasant.

  If you want technical help, and technical explanations, this list is for you.

  I have *zero* patience for people who don't contribute, but who demand that I cater to their delicate sensibilities.  Have enough maturity to realize that technical answers should not be seen as personal attacks.

  Feel free to unsubscribe.  Or stay subscribed.  I don't really care.  But either way, you're not my boss, or the enforcer of super-duper politeness.  Stop complaining.   Or else.