radwtmp doesn't exist

Alan DeKok aland at deployingradius.com
Thu Feb 25 14:51:12 CET 2016

On Feb 25, 2016, at 8:44 AM, Chris Knipe <savage at savage.za.org> wrote:

  And... he's off the list.  And banned.

  When I said I have zero patience for this kind of nonsense, I meant it.

  This list is for technical questions and technical answers.  If the answers offend you, read them again.  There are no personal insults, ad hominems, etc.  Just "You made a mistake, go read this documentation".

  I don't have time to answer questions with"pretty please if it doesn't bother you *too* much, maybe you could think that perhaps (just saying) you might have made a mistakeā€.   If someone requires coddling due to emotional sensitivities, they should probably not be out in polite company.