installing freeradius error

Alan DeKok aland at deployingradius.com
Fri Feb 26 17:00:26 CET 2016

On Feb 26, 2016, at 10:57 AM, Doug Berman <dougberman at gmail.com> wrote:

> Thanks, Alan.  This was working on freeradius 2.x.  It was even working on
> freeradius 3.x.  I've been mucking with it and somehow it's now broken.
> I'd rather reinstall ubuntu to resolve, but would rather try and fix if at
> all possible.

  This list isn't really the place to post multiple messages about broken Debian systems.  The problems you're seeing aren't related to FreeRADIUS, and can't be fixed by FreeRADIUS.

  You've tried 3-4 different things, and still aren't clear on what's broken or why.  It's time to move on and re-install from scratch.

  It's less work for you, less work for us, and less noise on the list.