freeradius 3 + mysql configure

Fajar A. Nugraha list at fajar.net
Mon Feb 29 11:19:42 CET 2016

Ah, OK. I forgot you use peap-mschapv2, which needs different testing method:
- go to http://networkradius.com/freeradius-documentation/, download
"Implementation Chapter 6 – EAP Authentication"
- search "6.3.3 PEAP"
- get a copy of eapol_test, and follow the instructions (adjust
user/pass/secret to you config, obviously)

I got a prebuilt copy from
https://github.com/CESNET/rad_eap_test/raw/master/bin/eapol_test, then
install libnl-3-200, libnl-genl-3-200, libpcsclite1 using apt-get.

Compare the output from THAT with your output, the obvious one is that
access accept should come in (10), while your log stops at (4).

I suggest check your switch logs as to why it stops the ongoing EAP
conversation. Or try the latest 3.0.11 from ppa which I uploaded a few
days ago (I see you still use 3.0.10), just in case it's a known bug
on FR side and was already fixed.

--
Fajar