3.0.11 Always escaping = and ,

Arran Cudbard-Bell a.cudbardb at freeradius.org
Mon Feb 29 17:02:29 CET 2016

>> Any way to stop the xlat from expanding the value, I've tried unescape and
>> a number of different options without success?

Yes, create the entire DN as the value of an attribute and use &<attribute>
(with no quotes) as the configuration item in the LDAP module.

String escaping is (and can only be) applied to xlat expansions.

The taint functionality Alan described would be useful for making this safer.

-Arran

FreeRADIUS development team