Freeradius 3.0.10 sigsegv

Luca Palazzo luca.palazzo at unict.it
Wed Jan 6 22:46:51 CET 2016

I've just commented it but i got same sigsegv:

0x00007ffff7bc77a0 in paircompare (request=request at entry=0x950d60,
req_list=0x951010, check=check at entry=0x952b00,
rep_list=rep_list at entry=0x0) at src/main/pair.c:536
536                                     if ((auth_item->da == from) ||
(!from)) {
(gdb) p from
$1 = (const DICT_ATTR *) 0x68ff50
(gdb) p auth_item
$2 = (VALUE_PAIR *) 0x2e696d696c6f7040
(gdb) p auth_item->da
Cannot access memory at address 0x2e696d696c6f7040
(gdb)

Only this part remains:

  if (EAP-Message) {
                  if ( Called-Station-ID =~ /.*:eduroam$/ )

                          if ( SQL-Group == studente ) {
                                 reject
                                 update reply {
                                         Reply-Message = "Eduroam access
for students allowed only if you are outside UniCT campus"

                  if ( Called-Station-ID =~ /.*:WLUCT$/ ) {
                          if ( SQL-Group != wireless ) {
                                  reject
                          }
                          update reply {
                                  Reply-Message = "WLUCT"

                  if ( Called-Station-ID =~ /.*:WLUCTSTUD$/ ) {
                          if ( SQL-Group != studente ) {
                                  reject
                          }
                          update reply {