freeradius 3.0.4 can't contact LDAP server

Blangille Denis denis.blangille at etudiant.univ-lille1.fr
Sun Jan 17 17:41:51 CET 2016

hello

I'm using freeradius 3.0.4 on CentOS 7 with a LDAP server, ApacheDS M20.
I have configure radius.conf, clients.conf and ldap file module.

The debug command radiusd -XC returns the configuration is good.
But it returns : rlm_ldap: Falling back to build time libldapversion info. Query for LDAP_OPT_API_INFO returned -1.
rlm_ldap: libldap vendor: OpenLDAP version: 20439.
and the server can't contact LDAP server at the starting.

I'm test with a ldapsearch command with the same information and i have no error.

A solution is possible to make a contact between the servers ?

Thanks.

Denis Blangille