AW: Local user or DB?

Tevfik Ceydeliler tevfik.ceydeliler at astron.yasar.com.tr
Fri Jan 22 15:42:50 CET 2016

OK. Let me clearify my problem.
There are 3 places where located my users.
1. Local files
2. MySql DB (freeradius schema)
3. MSSQl DB (only have username and Surname)

What I want to?
If user  try to authenticate and if this user defined local file or
MySQL radiusdb, there is no problem.
If user try to authenticate and if this user is defined im MSSQL DB, I
have to use custom query.
Thats' why freeradius should know where com from authentication request
and which custom query will be run .

To separate localfiles/Mysql and MSSQL  can I use realm? and If possible
how can I trigger this custom query?

I hope I can explain what is my problem.
Regards...