Local user or DB?

Tevfik Ceydeliler tevfik.ceydeliler at astron.yasar.com.tr
Fri Jan 22 16:17:36 CET 2016

   Which users are where?  Is it random?  Or is there a method to the organization of users?

   And why not just unify all of the users into one database?

--  Not random.
-- I can not  collect all users into one database. Because, MSSQL
database is not a radius database. It is used for another purposes. And
totally different workers seed  this database.

  How do you expect it to know that?  i.e. is it random?  Is it something in the packet?

-- Actually it is not expectation. Just prediction or foresight. But, I
think it is something in packet.

   You need to know what you want FreeRADIUS to do.  Then, write those rules down in "unlang".

   If you don't know what you want FreeRADIUS to do, then you can't configure it to do anything

  -- Freeradius is very useful and have big capacity and elastic. Thats
why I cant know whole capacity of that.