EAP - TLS Free Radius Configuration question.

Jeff Ausfeld jeffausfeld at gmail.com
Tue Jan 26 05:16:18 CET 2016

Hi Alan,

I am amending the reply, as it does not paint the whole picture.
Apparently all of the mods-enabled have the same problem.  When I would
remove one of the symlinks the next mod (not alphabetically) would show up
in the same error.  When I take sql out of the picture and go default,
everything quiets down again.

Regards with thanks,
Jeff.