Make file error on Solaris

Marco marco.xp at tiscali.it
Wed Jan 27 16:17:08 CET 2016

Hi Alan,

 > Are you sure? What does it say when you do:
yes i'm sure...

#which grep
/home/imsuser/bin/grep

[imsuser at raddev freeradius-server-3.0.10]# /home/imsuser/bin/grep -V
/home/imsuser/bin/grep (GNU grep) 2.22
<http://gnu.org/licenses/gpl.html>.

Written by Mike Haertel and others, see
<http://git.sv.gnu.org/cgit/grep.git/tree/AUTHORS>.

where /home/imsuser/bin is the custom path of the gnu grep

Regards,
Marco