Check LDAP password with SHA512

Alan DeKok aland at deployingradius.com
Wed Jan 27 17:41:44 CET 2016

On Jan 27, 2016, at 11:38 AM, Will W. <will at damagesinc.net> wrote:

> Trying to get freeradius 3.0.10 setup with LDAP using SHA512 and I am trying to get my head around the new layout.

  What's hard?  Get it installed.  Get the LDAP module configured for your LDAP server.  99% of everything will Just Work.

> Has anyone had luck getting this working?

  Please ask good questions.  What did you do?  What did you expect to see happen?  Why? What happened instead?  What does the debug output show?

  The default configuration is designed to work nearly everywhere, with minimal changes.  Just enable the LDAP module, add your LDAP server IP / bind DN, and pretty much everything will Just Work.