Possible certificatre problem

Henrik Kressner kressner at synkro.dk
Sat Jul 2 15:27:40 CEST 2016

On 02-07-2016 15:02, Alan DeKok wrote:
> On Jul 2, 2016, at 8:59 AM, Henrik Kressner <kressner at synkro.dk> wrote:
>> I can se that, but why does it do that ?
>    Because the CA which signed the server certificate is not trusted by the Windows machine.
>
>    So... add it to the Windows CA list, and trust it.
>
>    Alan DeKok.
>

> -
> List info/subscribe/unsubscribe? See http://www.freeradius.org/list/users.html

Thanks.

By the windows machine, what do you mean ?

Its unclear in the howto if the windows machine act as a AP/NAS og as af
station on the WLAN.

I have copyed ca.der to the AP/NAS (running on a RPI) and i have
configured with this line in hostapd.conf file:

ca_cert=/etc/hostapd/ca.der

I get no errors when I start hostapd.

Med venlig hilsen / Yours Sincerly
Henrik Kressner
kressner at synkro.dk
Ingeniørfirmaet Synkro / Synkro Engineering
Vædevej 64
5462 Morud
http://www.synkro.dk
Direkte 40 37 40 87