Ubuntu on wiki page.

Arjan Sinnige a.sinnige at sae.edu
Sun Jul 3 15:17:54 CEST 2016

Just a FYI.

I just created a new page on the wiki for installing freeradius on Ubuntu. I did this because the debian page is kinda messy and did not seem to make any sense anymore. As I only use Ubuntu, I created a new page as Debian does look different in some aspects.

Kept it very new user friendly. If someone would cast a quick look to make sure I did not make a F**kup, I'd appreciate it.

Arjan Sinnige

Hope this gives something back to the community that has helped me quite a bit in the past.