ldap profile (no full dn in profile attribute)

Adamczak Krzysztof kradamcz at gmail.com
Mon Jul 4 15:26:52 CEST 2016

Thanks for your help. Actually I can do ldapsearch that return that
profile. I cannot modify ldap structure. It seems that I need to set
eg. profile default dynamically. Can I put profile name taken from
ldap user account and set it in profile/default ldap module property?
Something like this:

profile {
default = "uid=%{profile_attribute_value_from_ldap_user_account},ou=profiles,dc=example,dc=com"
}

Also I was thinking that I could use profile/attribute but it seems
there should be valid DN to the user profile there - I only have a
profile name. Sorry if I'm not clear enough - I've just started
playing with FreeRadius / OpenLdap.

thanks,
Chris