Accounting interim data delta

liran kessel lirankessel at gmail.com
Tue Jul 5 17:07:02 CEST 2016

In continuation to your recommendations I have tried to set up another dialup.conf file that inserts data into a different table in addition to the regular dialup.conf that updates the radacct table.
however I have 2 problems.
1. when I run it I get an error regarding my sql command but running radiusd -X doesn’t display the full query, it gets cut in the middle. is there any way to make it show the whole output?
2. Is it possible instead of the way I did it, to rather get both commands into the same dialup.conf file? I saw on the forum that 1 person did this with a stored procedure instead.

Thanks.

Liran