Child is hung for request # in component session module

Roman romeo.r at gmail.com
Wed Jul 13 11:36:59 CEST 2016

Hi, thanks for answers!

>   Upgrade to 2.2.9.  This issue is fixed.

I thought I won't be mammoth at all and upgraded to the latest stable
3.0.11 (built from sources). True, no such problems detected. The only
thing I care about is to radzap stale sessions automatically. As Mikrotiks
now send with ifDesk MIB the port numbers needed to radzap all the staled
sessions, it now becomes the matter of modifying the checkrad script in the
way I need it or to write a custom one. Thi logic could be radzap every
single session showed in radwho output and not running on the PPPoE Server.
Am I right here? Also I'd like to disconnect the session, when user makes
second connection. Running this and simple command like exec(exec
"/bin/echo User-Name = $ARGV[3] | radclient -r 1 IP disconnect secret");
should be enough to solve this one?

> radutmp doesnt scale. after time it becomes large and unwieldy . I'm afraid
> that your issues are resolved by changing your plans - move to SQL.

If I'll leave only the session part for radutmp to control the Simultaneous-Use
would it be enough to skip moving to the SQL? I don't need the accounting
thing much.

> you need to fix that too. without uniq acct tag you'll get collisions.

Thanks for a note! As this was just a quick setup for testing purposes I
didn't configure all the things. Now it is fixed also.

--
Best regards,
Roman.