Any example for rlm_redis_ippool?

Yanrui Hu yhu at appannie.com
Thu Jul 14 12:23:37 CEST 2016

Guys.

Currently we are using rlm_sqlippool to allocate IP addresses for
strongswan, the CPU of the DB server is rather high. Somebody said that
rlm_redis_ippool could mitigate the problem, we want have a try. Can you
send us an example

--
Best Regards,

Yanrui Hu

--
*This email may contain or reference confidential information and is
intended only for the individual to whom it is addressed.  Please refrain
this email in error, please notify us at legal at appannie.com
<legal at appannie.com>** immediately and remove it from your system.*