linelog csv quoting problem

Adamczak Krzysztof kradamcz at gmail.com
Thu Jul 14 14:58:49 CEST 2016

Thanks Alan. I'd prefer to avoid postprocessing. I've came up with
solution in ulang:

if (!Framed-Compression) {
                update control {
                        line == "%{Framed-Compression}"
else {
                update control {
                        line == ""%{Framed-Compression}""

if (!User-Name) {
                update control {
                        line == "%{control:line},%{User-Name}"
else {
                update control {
                        line == "%{control:line},\%{control:empty}%{User-Name}"

And then I can use line variable in linelog module :) But also I'd
like to write a header to that csv file so I quess I'd end up in
writing custom module in perl or C.

thanks,
Chris