freeradius service

Janis Heller janis.heller at outlook.de
Thu Jul 21 13:02:51 CEST 2016

I’ve done nearly all steps from the documentation.
But before I run:

sudo dpkg -i *freeradius*_W.X.Y*_*.deb

I looked into my directory of radius. There is no .deb file, so this is the reason why the command fail.
Screenshot: http://puu.sh/q9dFM/98c85721b2.png

How to install it with support for service now?
I’ve completed the installation by using these commands:

./configure
make
make install

All the best;