Update Reply returns noop

Anastasios Gryponisiotis plant7 at gmail.com
Mon Jul 25 14:32:38 CEST 2016

I thought it was apparent that the problem is that the module returns noop
while it in fact operates on the reply (when reject is added).

I would expect a matching if to be acted upon and update the reply as per
the unlang, thus doing what it is supposed to do and thus authorizing users
matching this. Instead, a noop is returned which results in Access-Reject
for these users.

Am I wrong in expecting the update of a reply to be effected since the if
conditional is in fact true?

Thanks in advance,
datablitz