Update Reply returns noop

Anastasios Gryponisiotis plant7 at gmail.com
Mon Jul 25 16:19:25 CEST 2016

Thanks for your quick reply.

I did not think I should dump my entire configuration and debug log for
this very specific question. That was in consideration for all who would
try to help, as I think this is a very specific question I am posing.

My problem is that the update is not affected unless i put a reject
statement as well. What I am expecting is my update reply statement to
update the reply and not return noop, since it would have operated upon the
reply.

Is this not a clear question? I do not want to frustrate anyone, but you
are replying in a very specific way, which shows that you are more
interested in being right than helping someone out. I respect your
authority in all things FreeRADIUS but surely you cannot expect anyone to
be on the same level as you in this mailing list, otherwise there would be
no point in having a Users sub-forum.