upgrade from v1 to v3 L2TP issues

Andy Smith a.smith at ldex.co.uk
Fri Jun 3 18:02:08 CEST 2016

just to update the thread, I think we´ve excluded the possibility that
the issue is anything to do with the carriage return character.

We continue with the issue, whereby on freeradius 1.1.18 everything
works but as soon as we switch to  3.0.11 the L2TP stops working. The
logs from radiusd -X seem to indicate everything is working so still
stumped. We are building a dedicated test server so we can investigate
further, tho currently Im not sure what other tests we can do so any
suggestions gratefully received,

thanks, Andy.