Configuring auth+acct server in proxy.conf

Anuruddha Premalal anuruddhapremalal at gmail.com
Mon Jun 20 09:31:54 CEST 2016

Hi All,

My proxy configuration file have the following, Requirement is to proxy
both acct and auth request while accounting request being send to the local
server as well as the proxy server (duplicate accounting)

home_server tokyo_company.com{
    type = auth+acct
    ipaddr = 154.24.191.34
    port = 1812
    secret = abcd
    response_window = 5
    zombie_period = 5
}

home_server us_company.com{
    type = auth+acct
    ipaddr = 154.24.191.33
    port = 1812
    secret = 5622bfvMHTqf
}

home_server_pool pool_company.com {
    type = fail-over
    home_server = tokyo_company.com
    home_server = us_company.com
}

realm company.com{
    nostrip
    pool = pool_company.com
}

However with this configuration it doesn't proxy the accounting to the 3rd
party AAA instead it's going to the local server.

Also with the home_server type=auth+acct how can we configure the
accounting host and port information?. I wasn't able to find a useful
resource online, appreciate  the community help.

Thanks,
--
*Anuruddha Premalala (MIEEE)Mobile : +94717213122E-mail  :
anuruddhapremalal at gmail.com <anuruddhapremalal at gmail.com>web      :