FR 3.1 NAS-IP-Address

A.L.M.Buxey at lboro.ac.uk A.L.M.Buxey at lboro.ac.uk
Thu Jun 23 16:24:47 CEST 2016

Hi,

>   Is there a NAS-IP-Address in the inner tunnel?  The full debug should show it.
>
> > Also you can’t Ctrl+C in debug mode (something which also came, disappeared and is now back).
>
>   I'm not sure what that is.  There are some third-party libraries which catch SIGINT and ignore it... which is rude.
>
>   I haven't seen that behaviour in my tests.

the NAS-IP-Address issue has been flipping with recent commits/code-base.... some weeks
its bene fine, others not. so a recent submt in past week has changed it again

as for the CTRL-C , this has also been flipping - it was fine last week but before it
wasnt (and I ws in a GDB debug conversation with Arran a few weeks back with no
final result

alan