Apache Free Radius module error

Jeevan Mithyantha jeevan.koteshwara at gmail.com
Tue Jun 28 15:59:07 CEST 2016

Hi,

   For one of my projects I have to set up two factor authentication. I
have used Apache Free Radius module which acts as a client to Radius
server. This setup is already been done and 2FA is working fine.

But, I'm having an issue. If I get authenticated, it will stay
authenticated (forever apparently) in both FF and IE browser, also if I
supply invalid username or password, I get a "Authorization Required"
response (that apparently stays forever too). But, In Chrome I didn't
notice this behavior. Whenever I refresh the page, it apparently prompts
for the username and password.

Can someone please suggest on this. Thanks in advance.

--
Thanks and Regards,
Jeevan Mithyantha