Building from Source

Henrik Kressner kressner at synkro.dk
Thu Jun 30 17:34:45 CEST 2016

On 30-06-2016 14:43, Matthew Newton wrote:
> On Thu, Jun 30, 2016 at 02:19:53PM +0200, Henrik Kressner wrote:
>> tar zxvf freeradius-<version>.tar.gz
>> ./configure
>> make
>> su - root
>> make install
>> Can anybode tell my what the lib is called so I can install it.
> libtalloc-dev
>
> You can use
>
>    dpkg-buildpackage -us -uc -rfakeroot
>
> instad of make/make install to build Debian packages.
>
> Matthew

Thanks to Paul and Matthew for help.

For information. After make install it does not install in /etc/raddb as
I asumed, in my case it ended up in: /usr/local/etc/raddb

I can live with that, now to som serius configing and testing.

Med venlig hilsen / Yours Sincerly
Henrik Kressner
kressner at synkro.dk
Ingeniørfirmaet Synkro / Synkro Engineering
Vædevej 64
5462 Morud
http://www.synkro.dk
Direkte 40 37 40 87