Freeradius + MYSQL, Different NAS device for different user

Adem Darguner adarguner at gmail.com
Tue Mar 1 19:58:34 CET 2016

Hi Everyone,

We are using Freeradius + MYSQL. We are writing NAS information into MYSQL.
We are writing radheck information into MYSQL.

My question is, Can I make a different NAS device authorization for
different users? So,

For example, Username "Mike" and we have NAS device Cisco ASA Firewall.
Cisco only give approval for user "Mike". But do not allow the user to
David.

FreeRADIUS + MYSQ do that? Did it support this FreeRadius?

How can I do that?

Thank you.

Regards.

--