Framed-Ip-Address - IpPool 0.0.0.0

Alan DeKok aland at deployingradius.com
Fri Mar 4 14:23:32 CET 2016

On Mar 4, 2016, at 5:02 AM, Luiz Fernando Softov <fernando at softov.com.br> wrote:

> Hi, I'm using FreeRadius with sql_ippool (postgresql)
>
> I am using default config.
>
> So, I make the configuration in Mikrotik to use FreeRadius.
>
> In Mikrotik i have ~1500 clients making pppoe and grabbing IP from
> FreeRadius.
>
> The problem is: sometimes clients get IP 0.0.0.0.

  The default configuration never sends Framed-IP-Address = 0.0.0.0.  The sql_ippool module never does that, either.

> I already activate debug log, but can't figure the problem.
>
> Someone know this problem and can help me?

  Post the debug log to the list, as suggested in the FAQ, "man" pages, web pages, and pretty much daily on this list.

  And be sure that the debug log shows a user getting an Access-Accept containing Framed-IP-Address = 0.0.0.0.  Otherwise the debug log will be useless.