Trying to restrict simultaneous-use

Michael Martinez mwtzzz at gmail.com
Sat Mar 5 19:40:03 CET 2016

On Sat, Mar 5, 2016 at 8:33 AM, Alan DeKok <aland at deployingradius.com> wrote:
>   Because it's fail-safe.  It can't do session checking, so it allows the user in.
>
>   Fix the test so that the NAS is marked as a real NAS, and so checkrad can check it.

I reran the tests, this time with nas_type = cisco for localhost in
clients.conf. Now it seems to timeout:
(0) No reply from server for ID 144 socket 3

debug log:
(1) # Executing section session from file
/usr/local/freeradius/etc/raddb/sites-enabled/default
(1)   session {
(1) radutmp: EXPAND /usr/local/freeradius/var/log/radius/radutmp
(1) radutmp:    --> /usr/local/freeradius/var/log/radius/radutmp
(1) radutmp: EXPAND %{User-Name}
(1) radutmp:    --> spackle
checkrad: Neither SNMP_Session module or  found!
checkrad:  not found!

I don't know if this is the expected result, or should it be giving me
an "Access-Reject" instead?