Two different ldap module instances

Angel L. Mateo amateo at um.es
Mon Mar 7 13:06:32 CET 2016

El 07/03/16 a las 12:35, A.L.M.Buxey at lboro.ac.uk escribió:
> Hi,
>
> isolate policies using virtual servers and use unlang to define the return attributes
> rather than the users file.

	I have not use policies yet in any configuration. I'm using the users
file to configure different vlans in eduroam depending on the group of
the user and the AP he/she is connected to.

	Could I achive this with policies? Do you have any pointer to
documentation?

> (why the two ldap instances? different people allowed to use eduroam?)

	No. I'm using different ldap instances in different virtual servers,
because I have different applications authenticating with my radius
server. These applications use a ldap instance with different user
filter than eduroam.

	This is the way we are using, but if I could configure different
filters using the same ldap instance, I'm ready to change it.

--
Angel L. Mateo Martínez
Sección de Telemática