Freeradius 2.2.9 not works

Mr Dini diniboy74 at gmail.com
Sat Mar 12 16:06:05 CET 2016

Sorry, I missed the debugger output. I changed the Password to
Cleartext-Password, but it not solved the problem. So I changed the
password to a longer one and now it sends Access-Accept to radtest! :D

But when I try it with my router and a client with PEAP it gives me
"Access-Reject" message...

Here is the debugger output: http://pastebin.com/raw/5TYG0vhS

Thanks!