EAP-TTLS/PAP with realm - <no User-Password attribute>

Stefan Paetow Stefan.Paetow at jisc.ac.uk
Sun Mar 13 21:32:06 CET 2016

Rob,

Can you show us the full debug log of the home server (I'm assuming you
are running that in debug mode)?

Thanks!

Stefan Paetow
Moonshot Industry & Research Liaison Coordinator

t: +44 (0)1235 822 125
gpg: 0x3FCE5142
xmpp: stefanp at jabber.dev.ja.net
skype: stefan.paetow.janet

jisc.ac.uk

Networkshop44, University of Manchester. Save the date: 22-24 March, 2016.
#NWS44

Jisc is a registered charity (number 1149740) and a company limited by
guarantee which is registered in England under Company No. 5747339, VAT
No. GB 197 0632 86. JiscĀ¹s registered office is: One Castlepark, Tower
Hill, Bristol, BS2 0JA. T 0203 697 5800.

Jisc Collections and Janet Ltd. is a wholly owned Jisc subsidiary and a
company limited by guarantee which is registered in England under Company
No. number 2881024, VAT No. GB 197 0632 86. The registered office is:
Lumen House, Library Avenue, Harwell, Didcot, Oxfordshire, OX11 0SG. T
01235 822200.

On 13/03/2016 19:38, "Freeradius-Users on behalf of Rob Gorrell"
<freeradius-users-bounces+stefan.paetow=jisc.ac.uk at lists.freeradius.org on