Force PAP to use unix password instead of windows

Angel L. Mateo amateo at um.es
Wed Mar 16 10:57:46 CET 2016

Hello,

	I have freeradius authenticating users with a ldap backend. In my ldap
configuration I have:

   update {
     control:Password-With-Header += 'userPassword'
     control:NT-Password          := 'sambaNTPassword'
     control:LM-Password          := 'sambaLMPassword'

	in the site configuration I have:

   authorize {
	files
	ldap
	pap
   }

   authenticate {
	Auth-Type PAP {
		pap

	With this configuration, I think that all authentications are done
using the password in windows format (the one I have in sambaNTPassword
and sambaLMPassword ldap attributes) instead of the "standard" unix
password stored in the userPassword attribute.

	Is there any way to force the use the password in the userPassword
attribute instead of NT/LM one?

--
Angel L. Mateo Martínez
Sección de Telemática