understanding the process of setting up eap-tls server/client certs

Michael Martinez mwtzzz at gmail.com
Fri Mar 18 21:37:54 CET 2016

Yes, sorry my message was sent too soon. I have resent the whole thing.

I looked at the instructions on deployingradius.com but many of my
questions are not answered there. I need to look into what the openssl
commands are doing, but in the meantime if anyone has some answers it
would be great, would help me out.

Thanks

--
---