provide DAC and NAC to one host

MichaelLeung gbcbooksmj at gmail.com
Tue Mar 22 02:35:56 CET 2016

Hi Buxey

here is my policy for the SW 192.168.1.1

devicemanager_check {
                if (Ldap-Group == "DeviceManager") {
                         update {
                                 &control:User-Profile
="cn=DeviceManager,ou=Admin,ou=Group,dc=gd,dc=quantum-info,dc=com"
                 elsif (Ldap-Group == "Device_Write") {
                         update reply {
                                 &control:User-Profile
="cn=Device_Write,ou=Admin,ou=Group,dc=gd,dc=quantum-info,dc=com"
                         }
                         updated
                 }
                 elsif (Ldap-Group == "Device_Review") {
                         update {
                                 &control:User-Profile
="cn=Device_Review,ou=Admin,ou=Group,dc=gd,dc=quantum-info,dc=com"
                         }
                         updated
                 }
                 else {
                         update reply {
                                 &Reply-Message += "%{User-Name},you are
not authorized to access , please confirm that you have the permission..."
                         }
                         reject
you can see that , when SW sent radius request , it always applied to
this Policy check and reject if the user is not the member of the
speacific group.

what i mean to proivde DAC and NAC to one host is how to make freeradius
server to applied to two different policys base on what request type it
receive.