Debian 8 prevents the NAS to generate data volume accounting

oatech oatech7402 at gmail.com
Sat Mar 26 09:47:53 CET 2016

So you're thinking the cause might be a cheap AP....

I'm a little new to RADIUS/802.1X/FreeRADIUS, so I needed to ask for some
experienced people's
opinion, but I understand ... everything seem to point toward a faulty cheap
AP ...

I'll try to get a AIRONET when possible

Thanks for your inputs and help people :-)

>> The NAS debug logs doesn’t bring any clue : It’s a 100€/$ Wifi AP,

  >Buy another one.  It's cheaper to buy a new AP than to spend days trying
to debug a broken one.

  >Alan DeKok.

---