Support for EAP-AKA in free radius

Peter Lambrechtsen peter at crypt.nz
Sun Mar 27 22:47:10 CEST 2016

pu_manjunath at rediffmail.com> wrote:
> > Wanted to know whether free radius support EAP-AKA.Heard there is some
patch available for EAP-AKA in free radius.Please let me know  the
link/source from where this patch can be downloaded.It will be helpful, if
somebody can send the steps for configuring free radius with EAP-AKA.

>   If FreeRADIUS supported EAP-AKA, it would include EAP-AKA in the main
releases.

And my previous email about AKA still stands.

http://lists.freeradius.org/pipermail/freeradius-users/2014-December/074974.html

You'll need the Ki and OPc to make it work. And unless you're the people
issuing the SIMs then you have no chance. OpenBTS has all the required
crypto algorithms that with a bit of effort you could make it work. Who
knows someone else may be looking into this later on this year.

Not to steal Alan's thunder but....

Patches welcome.