ldap attribute update

Anirudh Malhotra 8zero2ops at gmail.com
Wed Mar 30 17:27:54 CEST 2016

Hi everyone,

I am trying to map an attribute from ldap to freeradius control
did this
update {
control:wifi           := 'wifi'
}

getting this when parsing ldap
(446) ldap: Processing user attributes
(446) ldap: control:wifi := '5'

created this wifi attribute in dictionary as well

and when I am trying to use this in post auth in default but that is giving
me an error

(80) elsif ((control:wifi == "1") || (control:wifi == "5")) {
(80)     ERROR: Failed retrieving values required to evaluate condition

I am missing something, maybe something very elementary sorry for that :p

I am doing PEAP-GTC using LDAP by the way, so I though may be ldap is
getting pasrsed inside inner-tunnel that is why i tried
update {
outer.control:wifi           := 'wifi'
}
(437) ldap: Processing user attributes
(437) ldap: outer.control:wifi := '5'

elsif ((outer.control:wifi == "1") || (outer.control:wifi == "5")) {
(71)     ERROR: Failed retrieving values required to evaluate condition

but still the same problem, please help
BR,
Anirudh Malhotra
Mail: 8zero2.in at gmail.com