ldap attribute update

Alan DeKok aland at deployingradius.com
Thu Mar 31 15:44:25 CEST 2016

On Mar 31, 2016, at 12:29 AM, Anirudh Malhotra <8zero2ops at gmail.com> wrote:
> Sorry for making you angry, but I am looking at the debug logs very
> carefully from the starting.

  I'm not angry.  I'm telling you you need to read the debug logs.  Because so far, it looks like you're not reading them.

  i.e. your questions are answered by reading the debug logs.

> I had to take permissions to post them here,
> That is why I was asking those questions. Again I apologise for asking
> probably wrong questions, I just thought the thing I posted was enough.

  Since you were told REPEATEDLY to post / read the debug logs.  No, what you posted wasn't enough.

> But
> here is the debug in which ldap module is called and unlang is called, if
> you could please help me in finding my mistake, I have marked to relevant
> information in red

  The list strips HTML.

  The debug logs shows what I suspected.  You're not reading it.

  Packet 8 shows it using LDAP and setting control:wifi.  Then in packet 9, it checks control:wifi.  Which doesn't exist.

  In case you hadn't noticed, each packet is processed independently.  If you want control:wifi to be available in packet 9, you either have to cache the results from packet 8, or run ldap when packet 9 is received.

  In recent versions of the server, see raddb/sites-available/default.  Look for "session-state".