how many clients use TCP Radius

Stefan Paetow Stefan.Paetow at jisc.ac.uk
Wed May 4 11:18:09 CEST 2016

>The reason why I'm asking - I'm looking into setting up authentication
>for a variety of clients, with Radius used as a transport protocol, and
>I'm wondering if it's worth the trouble to even think about enabling
>TCP, or promising I could offer TCP.

Moonshot technology uses RadSec specifically... That's between endpoints
(clients) and their local RADIUS servers, and between RADIUS servers in
the infrastructure. But that's as far as it goes and that I know. :-)

With Regards

Stefan Paetow
Moonshot Industry & Research Liaison Coordinator

t: +44 (0)1235 822 125
gpg: 0x3FCE5142
xmpp: stefanp at jabber.dev.ja.net
skype: stefan.paetow.janet

jisc.ac.uk

Jisc is a registered charity (number 1149740) and a company limited by
guarantee which is registered in England under Company No. 5747339, VAT
No. GB 197 0632 86. JiscĀ¹s registered office is: One Castlepark, Tower
Hill, Bristol, BS2 0JA. T 0203 697 5800.