Fwd: Freeradius 2.2.9 eap/peap problem

Mr Dini diniboy74 at gmail.com
Sat May 7 18:54:24 CEST 2016

Hi Alan!

At the Git page of the project You told me (my nick is MrDini) to use the
older freeradius (2.2.9) in my nas. I compiled it and I set up to a mysql
database, but it sends Access-reject and something like this:

[peap]     TLS_accept: SSLv3 write server done A
[peap]     TLS_accept: SSLv3 flush data
[peap]     TLS_accept: SSLv3 read client certificate A
[peap]     TLS_accept: Need to read more data: SSLv3 read client key
exchange A
[peap]     TLS_accept: Need to read more data: SSLv3 read client key
exchange A

Here <http://pastebin.com/TTXY4Ngd> is the full output of the radiusd -X.

Is it a compile error? Or what Do You think, What is that?

Thanks!

Dan