LDAP + SASL Freeradius 3.0.11

Matthew Beckler mbeckler at overturecenter.org
Tue May 10 15:30:19 CEST 2016

So since my Ldapsearch works but Freeradius is not I must be doing something different on my ldapsearch string then what Freeradius is doing?
Can anyone tell me what an ldapsearch string with MD5-DIGEST would look like to duplicate how Freeradius is trying to do it.

My current LDAP search string is this and it works fine:
ldapsearch -LLL -Y "DIGEST-MD5" -h dc.dc.local -U ldaplookup -W -b "ou=Users,ou=OU,dc=dc,dc=local" sAMAccountName=usertoget

However I receive the previously mentioned 52e error (invalid credentials) when trying to start Freeradius with that user entered in the LDAP config.

Thanks
Matt