3GPP data in mysql radacct table

liran kessel lirankessel at gmail.com
Thu May 12 20:08:29 CEST 2016

Hi,

I have activated a freeradius server to collect accounting info from a GGSN.
The server is up and running and storing "GPRS-PDP-Context” data in to the radacct table.

However there are some important 3GPP fields that aren’t written to the table.
for example we want to store the 3GPP-IMSI-MCC-MNC and 3GPP-Location-Info data in the DB.

Is it possible to configure the sql_log to write this info into the DB? and obviously this would require also to add the fields  to the table.
In addition is there a function to translate the 3GPP-Location-Info from hex to decimal data?

Thanks in Advance.

Liran