How can I do an auth test to an RSA server?

Ricardo NUNEZ r.nunez at groupeonepoint.com
Mon May 16 16:54:27 CEST 2016

Hi,

I'm trying to use radtest and radclient commands to test if some RSA servers radius authentication is working.  That is,  I send the user and password of a test account and expect to receive an "access-accept" from the server.

However,  this is not working. These are the tests and results:

$radtest account password server 0 secret
(...)
rad_recv: Access-Challenge packet from host x.x.x.x port 1812,  id-30,length=93
Prompt = No-Echo
Reply-message = "\r\nEnter a new Pin having 8 alpha-numeric characters:"
(...)

Same result with: echo "User-Name = account, User-Password = password"  | radclient - x server auth secret

It seems their radius version is "6.1.7".

Thanks!

Ricardo

Envoyé depuis mon HTC