Deleting attributtes for Access-Accept

A.L.M.Buxey at lboro.ac.uk A.L.M.Buxey at lboro.ac.uk
Mon May 23 21:54:56 CEST 2016

Hi,

> In my radius server (Ver. 2.2.0), i would like to delete one attributte
> from the access-accept if a condition is met.

okay..so delete something from access-accept....access accept from your server or from another server?

> The condition would be: If the access-accept packet contains a
> "Framed-IP-Address" and a "l" attributte, DELETE the "Framed-IP-Address".
>
> I was trying to write into "Authorize" section the following statement:

authorize likely to be in wrong place -  post-auth or post-proxy likely to be more suited

if (condition where framed-ip-address exists and other attribute has that value in it) {
	   update reply {
      		Framed-IP-Address !* ANY

that !* blats values - you'll find it elsehwre in the native/default coinfig and also in man pages for unlang etc.

alan