radtest OK ssh NOK

Joaquin Alzola Joaquin.Alzola at lebara.com
Tue May 24 10:12:57 CEST 2016

HI Herwin

>> (4) WARNING: Unprintable characters in the password.  Double-check the shared secret on the server and the NAS!

>This pretty much sounds like the most plausible cause to me.

Thanks for the feedback. Normally the password is input into the DB through a python script.
It is straight forward what the problem is but cannot get why the password is invalid while through radtest it works fine.

Adding manually the "dop" (without the ") into the DB doesn't even work.

Anyway adding to clients also 192.168 doesn't help.

BR

Joaquin

This email is confidential and may be subject to privilege. If you are not the intended recipient, please do not copy or disclose its content but contact the sender immediately upon receipt.