Max-All-Session not present reject

Joaquin Alzola Joaquin.Alzola at lebara.com
Tue May 24 14:23:45 CEST 2016

Hi Guys,

I have the following output form the radiusd -X:

(0) expired_Xh: WARNING: Couldn't find check attribute, control:Max-All-Session, doing nothing...
(0)     [expired_Xh] = noop  <-- noop here is telling to continue
(The roblem is normal because I have not put it on the DB)

I just want that in case the radius doesn't find the Max-All-Session on the sql server that it will reject the login.

I have try multiple options on the authorize{} with unlang (not an expert on it anyway).

authorize{
expired_Xh
if (&reply:Max-All-Session  == "") {
            reject
(of course I have a parsing error)

Just the counter:
sqlcounter expired_Xh {
        sql_module_instance = sql
        #dialect = ${modules.sql.dialect}
        dialect = mysql

        counter_name = Max-All-Session-Time
        check_name = Max-All-Session
        key = User-Name
        reset = never

        $INCLUDE ${modconfdir}/sql/counter/${dialect}/${.:instance}.conf
}
This email is confidential and may be subject to privilege. If you are not the intended recipient, please do not copy or disclose its content but contact the sender immediately upon receipt.