Adding additional password encryption options

Rasto Rickardt phobie at axfr.org
Thu May 26 10:04:04 CEST 2016

We are 2 databases kind of, ldap for authentication, postgres for
accounting.

Ldap is Redhat IDM/FreeIPA. Credentials are encrypted and replicated
over multiple instances. FR makes ldap bind with given credentials, and
it is succesfull or not.

In previous use-cases i used pure sql backend, but it always ended up as
clear-text passwords for users, or implementation troubles.

r.